The Amelia Cross Body is a delicate bag to keep all your essentials while enhancing your style.
Inspired by A. Eahart’s bold and kind spirit and her love for the stars, this intricately structured cross-body bag is the obvious choice for a night out in town. The bag’s design re-imagines crochet craftsmanship by head weaving leather for a beautifully subtle embellishment. Entirely handmade down to the zippers, it comes in black and nude buttery sheep leather. Each bag is lined with a different material, depending on what the women weavers have produced and is available in stock.
- Hand-woven intrecciato weaving technique
- Certified upcycled buttery sheep leather sourced from one of the oldest tanneries in Java, Budi
- Makmur, existing since 1966
- Zero-waste design approach
- 2 zipped compartments
- Shoulder strap
- Handmade zip pullers
- Inside lining: Nusa Penida Rang-Rang (every bag comes with a different lining, depending on what the women weavers have produced and is available in stock)
Height : 13 cm
Width : 20 cm
Volume : 06 cm
Long Strap: 110 cm