The Black Gertrude Mini Tote is a delicate and exquisitely plaited tote bag.
Inspired by the English traveller Gertrude Bell’s bold and kind spirit, the black Gertrude mini tote bag is the epitome of Indonesian leather weaving craftsmanship. Entirely handcrafted on the island of Bali, it is made from up-cycled certified buttery sheep leather, which is skillfully panelled together, using our emblematic Intrecciato weave. Fitted with top handles, this minimalist bag is made to fit all your essentials into the zippered central compartment, letting you space to add some extras in the side colourful pockets. Available in black and nude, each piece is decorated with the Rang-Rang made by the amazing women weavers of Nusa Penida.
- Hand-woven intrecciato weaving technique
- Certified buttery sheep leather
- Zero-waste design approach
- 1 zipped central compartment & side pockets
- Two attached leather handles
- Handmade zip pullers
- Inside lining: Nusa Penida Rang-Rang (every bag comes with a different lining, depending on what the women weavers have produced and is available in stock)
Height : 22 cm
Width : 32 cm
Volume : 10 cm
Handle fall: 12 cm