Who says practicality can’t be chic? The Nude Maya Bucket Bag is sure to prove them wrong.
Comfortable and practical, yet chic and stylish in equal terms, our Maya drawstring backpack is the epitome of Indonesian leather weaving craftsmanship. Easy to open and close, it is made from buttery-soft up-cycled sheep hide which is panelled together using our emblematic Intrecciato weave. Designed as a bucket bag, and equipped with woven straps decorated with ending tassels, the bag can also be carried as a backpack or on one shoulder only. Available in black and nude, it is perfect for any occasion and you will probably want to take it from day to night, from the gym to the office and your evenings in town. Each piece is decorated with the colourful hand-woven Rang-Rang made by the amazing women weavers of Nusa Penida.
- Hand-woven leather using the intrecciato weaving technique. It is made from certified buttery sheep leather, sourced from one of the oldest tanneries in java, existing since 1966 and known for the waste and water management systems in place.
- Zero-waste design approach
- Drawstring fastening
- Woven straps, decorated with tassels
- 1 zipped inside compartment
- Handmade zip puller
- Inside lining: Nusa Penida Rang-Rang (every bag comes with a different lining, depending on what the women weavers have produced and is available in stock)
Height: 33 cm
Width: 40 cm
Depth: 13 cm