Thank you for shopping with Salon Privé. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days from your order date to make a return.
To be eligible for a return, an item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please note: The removal of the original tags will be construed as evidence that a product has been used and will therefore not be legible for return. Your return also needs to include the proof of your purchase.
Please e-mail us with your intent to return your purchase together with the reason to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will e-mail you back with shipping instructions.
You will be responsible for covering return shipping costs. Based on the reason for the return, Salon Privé Shop may at its own discretion, on an ex-gratia basis, decide to assist with a specific return.
You will receive a refund in the form of a credit to your original payment method within 5 days of us receiving your return. Shipping costs for the original order can unfortunately not be refunded.
Please note: Taxes and Import duties will only be refunded if they were originally included in the purchase price.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Products that are personalised, bespoke, altered or otherwise made to your specification
- Beauty products, fragrances, and pharmaceutical products
- Certain accessories (hosiery and pierced earrings)
- Underwear, nightwear, and swimwear, unless the protective adhesive strip is still in place and the item is in a saleable condition
- Mattresses, divans (where they come as part of a set with a mattress), duvets, mattress toppers/protectors or pillows
- Any other products designated as non-refundable at the time of purchase
- Fur items and exotic skins
- Limited-edition items
Please note that special Terms and Conditions apply regarding returns of furniture. Please contact our Customer Care department for details on email@example.com